Instagram

Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

New Home!

I haven't blogged the last week or so due to being extremely busy! I've just moved in to my new home in London to start my second year of university, so i've been settling in and it's been very chaotic. I have also just started interning for a new designer so i;ve been getting the hang of that too!

Above are just a couple of photos that i took of my new room, it's extremely girly and is full of photographs of friends and family! The heart fairy lights are from Next and the cake stand is from the range.

Much Love, Millie x

2 comments:

  1. This decor is gorgeous!! The stand is such a great idea for jewellery bits - I might have to try this myself! Lovely :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually really good for jewellery bits as you can see it all! :) rather than trying to find things! and thankyou! xx

      Delete